• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2014 May 16-18

If you plan on attending pick the best date for Moab 2014

• May 16-18

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • May 30 - 1

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Axle is in and functioning perfectly, can't even tell the locker is back there other than the occasional squeal. Those 4.10s are really nice as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am out. My house flooded and has caused us some out of pocket expense. No vacation this year.

Ouch man. Sorry to hear that. Good luck with the clean up.

Axle is in and functioning perfectly, can't even tell the locker is back there other than the occasional squeal. Those 4.10s are really nice as well.

You're really going to enjoy that on the trail :thumbsup:

Rick -

Can you add two to the Branding Iron for dinner Saturday night ? ? See you guys (and gals) in a few weeks. . .

Paul
'91 Sport

^^^^...I was going to go as his trail support vehicle again, but I'm out..:p:

So we are down to 6 rigs. I guess this is gonna be a small run. What is the minimum for a go/no-go?

Strike me off the list as well. Looks like I'm going to be unemployed. If I can somehow make it I will but it will be a last minute thing if it happens.

if this falls through, we bronco II guys are going june 4-8

It won't fall thru..;)

Ok that sucks. 4 rigs is barely worth it. The main reason i wanted to go is to meet and run different trails and test my rig, but a 22 hour drive is a lot for such a small turn out. It looks like I mightas well wait for Moab '15.

A tight knit group is always good, too. It's a really good size for a single group, keeps things moving along. 4-6 is usually a good number for a single group, in my opinion.

A tight knit group is always good, too. It's a really good size for a single group, keeps things moving along. 4-6 is usually a good number for a single group, in my opinion.

I second that. :salute:

The options of trails just got better and the bonding of s small group is priceless for years to come and its still a shorter day when waiting on one struggling guy in a small group than 10 in a large group .

You also now get to pick the trails you run easier and not worry about missing that one sole trail the other group is doing...;)

Hmm, didn't think of it like that. Well I have already allotted the vacation time, spent the money on the rig, and am itchin to go again. I guess I'll stick around. :)

Strike me off the list as well. Looks like I'm going to be unemployed. If I can somehow make it I will but it will be a last minute thing if it happens.

Mike I miss a lot because I'm not on here often like I used to be, but thought your unemployment post on FB was April Fools. You really lost your job?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BTW, for the oldtimers that recall, it's been ten years since Ashli and I got married on the Top of the World trail during the 2004 Moab event. Wow time flies. I'll be missing this year because we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary in Maui! I hope to see you again next year at Moab 2015. I sold my Explorer to my brother and plan to ride with him if he gets to Moab next year.

Back