Moab 2015 - May 22-24 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

So Kris and I have been doing some spring cleaning around the house and decided we have more Explorer parts than Louisville Assembly Plant! So having said that, does anyone going to Moab want/need a particular part that we can bring en route?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've wanted an ignition module to carry as a spare. Are they VIN specific?

Nope, completely swappable no mater the vin. ill see if we have any extras

the wife and i are trying to figure out where to stay, i can bring the tent and whatnot but i cant find anyplace!! if we do make it out there it will be in the stock limited.

Try the KOA they might have camp sites still available

..I have a brand new Superlift Class-1 ..4-6" lift kit and brand new Superlift 4" coils for first gens and Rangers listed in the parts for sale Classifieds here I can Deliver to Moab if someone buys them..:biggthump

I have a feeling moab is also going to turn into an impromptu swap meet lol

I have a feeling moab is also going to turn into an impromptu swap meet lol

Got some things to post up. Got a few extra parts just laying around taking up space.

Edit: think I will just bring the smaller parts, and post in the FS thread this weekend of the larger items

I would would be interested in a 93-94 tourmaline green grill if someone would bring one!

I've wanted an ignition module to carry as a spare. Are they VIN specific?

Rick you so need to come down to Phoenix for a Junk yard crawl with me to stock up on those kinds of bits.

Can't make Moab this year. Towing costs (if needed) not in the budget this time. Need to stay within $1,000 flat-bed ride range, ya know?

Bummer, sounds like there is going to be a turn out this time.

Greg, let me know when you go next and I'll see if I can join you.

BTW, what's the story with the white Explorer??

BTW, what's the story with the white Explorer??

Caused a little stir I see.. .

Only albino can have a true white LTD! ;)

Thanks for covering in my absence [MENTION=17998]Albino 94LTD[/MENTION]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back