Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

mods I would like to make

Discussion in 'Modified Explorations!!' started by prerun4fun, September 17, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. prerun4fun

prerun4fun New Member

City, State:
      Simi Valley is home....Santa Barbara is school...both in cali
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '72 EB
      Right now I am looking to do some further modification to my 91 ranger 4x4 and was wondering if I could get some advice from the people of this site. Right now my truck is riding on a 4" Superlift and 33" tires, the rest is pretty much stock. These are the mods that I am looking to do in the near future: gears front and rear, at least a locker in the rear, rock sliders, front and rear bumpers, and new rear leaf springs.

What I am looking for is some advice on where I should get this stuff, what brands I should get, who I can get to do the work, etc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, I live in southern california so places close to me would be better but if you only know someplace outta state that is cool too. Thanks in advance.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. jimbo74

jimbo74 Elite Exploder Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Nor*Cal
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2001, F150, XLT 4x4
      wow...socal... there are tons of places down there...... perrys fab n fiber comes to mind..... check out pual bredhoft (i know, i cant spell) and colin fenderguy and tom fakrwee.....they have had some great stuff made by their local truck guru winter douglas...this guy really knows his stuff....