More Glass Roll Pans Info Here... | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

More Glass Roll Pans Info Here...

No you don't sound sarcastic at all. I understand. I am back on the ball now and will have them ASAP! I promiss. I have just had a few other things to do lately. I am pretty much back in the shop. I have lots of plans and projects comming up. The Explorer Community will never be the same once I get up and running!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That IS The SEXIEST Thing Ive ever seen. Well i gotta ask, will you be making one for the sport tracs? Will this one fit, The reason i ask is the location of the license plate on the sport trac's. Thanks BM. I LOVE YOU. That just sounds sick and wrong doesnt it.

..."shaking head uncontrolably...slamming head into wall....":rolleyes:

I hadn't thought about making one for ST's but I mind as well add that to the list. There is one already made for them buy a guy on the myst.com site. I can't say that I like the style, but then again, I didn't make it, he did. So, It might me exactly what he wanted. Also he is charging $450 for them...

new%20roll%20pan(3)%20091503.jpg

Anyone that buys that thing is going to be sorry. That rollpan is nasty, it makes the truck look like a box. Yours blends alot better, not to mention you have a lot better sense of style than that guy in my opinion. Id much rather rock a roll pan made by the one and only BLACK MAGIC. LOL:D

I have to agree, that ST rollpan looks awful. It wouldn't have taken much to make that rollpan fit the curvature of the rear of the truck.

what year of rollpan will you start working on next?

In a perfect world....

"Merry Christmas everyone! The roll pans are done! Order taking starts now!

-Black Magic"

Ah....A guy can dream can't he? :)

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone's holiday is going well...

-Lloyd

Whats up with this? Any new pics? Status please:bounce:

Sorry, Man I have been doing some other work. In the winter I get pretty depressed with the weather and all it is impossiable to keep the truck clean :(

Actually I am going to have it all mouted and complete this weekend. At least that is the plan. I appericate everyone's paitence.

I'll let ya slide bro:hammer:

this has nothing to do with roll pans, but since you were bashing that guys style, check out the wing he has on his sport track...

wing1.jpg

[i love it when parent directories have no viewing restrictions]

pleas tell me thats a joke:thumbdwn: :nono: :(

Roll pans!....We don't need no stinking roll pans!:D

:hammer: :bounce: :D :chug: :burnout:

la de da de da....la la la;)

Black Magic,
Any news on these things? I'm dying to get my exhaust done but I'm waiting for the rollpan so it doesn't look all funky...

Thanks,
-Lloyd

I am still here and alive. I have just been so busy with other work lately. Beleve me I want to get this done ASAP too! I am still driving arround without a bumper since October. I feel very bad about dragging this out for so long. I just wanted to make some before I try and sell them. I don't want anyone waiting on me to make them after they pay. Believe me ASAP!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back