Morrisey0 (Robb) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Morrisey0 (Robb)

Hello Everybody!

Well I figured I would finally start my own thread, about my favorite subject!:D

Little History: 27 years old, Engaged (1 month away), Commercial Air Balancer for small family business (VP), home owner, B.S. degree (Cum Laude) in Business from VCU

Explorers: '95 EB 4.0 4WD & '96 Limited 5.0 2WD

The Limited is my work truck and will stay close to stock. It will prolly get a KKM and duals when the muffler needs replacing (a V8 ain't a V8 without duals).

The EB will be my toy. Scary part is that after paying attention and reading posts for months now, I am more confused than ever on what exactly I am going to do to it. Original plan was TT/Shackles & AALs and 3" BL and 33x12.5s. Of course that is up in the air now, and I am considering alternatives. Ask me know, ask me tomorrow, then ask me the next day...........you will prolly get 3 different answers! Engine will stay about stuck except, of course, a KKM and cat-back.

Here is a link to the Before pics of the EB: '95 EB

You Guys (and Gals) Have a Good One!

Robb:smoke:

BTW: This is the Limited

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Attachments

• blackexploer.jpg
    blackexploer.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 701

My first Mod to the EB (well, after AALs). It should have been about mod #19, but I just had to have it. A CRL Customs rear tube bumper and tire carrier.

Attachments

• bumper rear.jpg
    bumper rear.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 2,165

Originally posted by coolchriscush
sounds cool and looks good! is that rust?

Yes, that is rust. It is just bare metal right now, so it is gathering a lil surface rust.

Thanks for the compliment!

It does look good Robb!
But where is the licence plate? I can see the plate lights hanging down, but where are you putting the plate? In a holder?

I love the bumper carrier:D

Thanks Guys!

The plate location remains undetermined at this point. Cory @ CRL could have mounted plate mounts anywhere, but I decided to get it and play around with a couple of locations to see where it would look best.
Time to go get some primer.................

Update:
X: Is at CRLcustoms preparing for it's SAS.
Me: Well, I got hitched on Oct.19. Introducing Mrs. Elizabeth Catherine Bailey

Robb

ps: forgive the quality of the photo. nothing of the wedding was taken with digicam, and I am finding out that my scanner is a POS

Attachments

• beth4.jpg
    beth4.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 709

You did good, Robb! ;)

nice looking lady you got there robb! so how much ya getting from the SAS?

Congrats Robb, you have a keeper there..:D

Thanks Guys!

Back to the truck: SOA is done
88SOA5.jpg

please forgive the 27" tires.......:eek:

Suspension mods made possible by CRL Customs

Robb

DANG! need BIGGER tires! lol

Originally posted by morrisey0
Thanks Guys!

Back to the truck: SOA is done
88SOA5.jpg

please forgive the 27" tires.......:eek:

Suspension mods made possible by CRL Customs

Robb

Whoah, that pic reminds me of when someone else here got a 3+" lift, and didn't get the tires until a month later or so....That looks so funny:D

Update:

The X is back from Cory @ crlcustoms and the YJ D30 is installed. Got the 35s today and they are on.:D Rancho 9000Xs will be installed this weekend (if the fronts ever get here:rolleyes: ). Hopefully, within the next couple of weeks, it will be drivable; at least 2WD with open 3.73s in it. Stuff like a front driveshaft, gears, and lockers may have to wait awhile:( , but that is okay.......there is still plenty of smaller stuff to play around with on it.

Robb

Attachments

• xon35s.jpg
    xon35s.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 394

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That looks amazing Robb, real nice work. One of my favorite X's on here.

Back