Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Movin' on -- kinda.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rtl, June 17, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^
  1. rtl

rtl New Member

City, State:
    North Carolina
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '96 XLT 4wd
    Howdy. Just replaced my '96 Explorer...with a Fusion as my primary transportation. I'm keeping the Explorer though...can't be w/out a truck. Had a '89 Ranger before the Explorer. 207k miles. Now that I have alternate wheels, I can work on the Explorer at my own pace (i.e. slow) and do the labor myself. Immediate need is a water pump relpacement (leaking like a sieve, prompting the inevitable move to the Fusion).

Found a nice replacement "How to" on the forum with pictures!, but the picts don't load. Can anyone help?

I'll have the first of 5 new drivers in a couple years, and they all are going to learn how to fix their own cars.

First project? Water pump!

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.
  3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Brooklyn, NY
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
    Welcome to this forum!

We Support Our Troops!