Must pay to sell?

drober30

Reaction score
City, State
Grand Blanc, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited 302A
Hi everyone,

Its been awhile since I posted here because I turned in my Explorer and did not get another one. I can tell you that there are no forums on the Internet that compare to this one as far as participation and info. I purchased a Fusion and the forums are just not as enthusiastic!

I have no need to join as I don't have an explorer anymore but feel that the members here would benefit from others selling things at a discounted price.

The Explorer was and is an amazing SUV. Still love them when I see them on the road!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There's this new place called eBay.

Oh, I see the quality of membership has gone down hill since I last visited!

Look at my previous 500+ posts and you will see only helpful and meaningful contributions to the forum. You could learn something...

That's always been the rule, it keeps spammers, scammers and trolls out. I'm pretty sure you won't have any trouble selling on CL or anywhere else.

That's always been the rule, it keeps spammers, scammers and trolls out. I'm pretty sure you won't have any trouble selling on CL.

Thanks for the reply, I posted on Craig's list after realized I could not post them here. I thought the members here would like a shot at them so of course this forum was my first thought.

First off

Elite members have the privilege of posting items for sale in the classified section.

These would be members who feel the forum has been useful enough to help support it. Hosting does not come free.

Another elite member benefit is no ads.

The question you asked is worded wrong. You don;t "pay to sell" here, you help support and gain privileges.

Any non elite sales on this forum are reason for banning not only the seller but also the buyer. Beware!

I purchased a Fusion and the forums are just not as enthusiastic!

That's pretty sad. I consider this a pretty low volume forum... Well, at least the Gen 5 part, since that's all I look at. I find this site to be a bit slow... The Fusion Forums must have tumbleweeds a rolling through.

If you want to see some active forums, check out some of the Diesel Pickup sites. I can hardly keep up.

ADVRider.com a site for Adventure Touring Motorcycles... I don't even try to keep up anymore.

I'm also on the Lincoln forum in the MKT sub forum and there it isn't unusual to go 4 or 5 days or even a week between posts.

Peter

I have a Fusion Titanium. Some times I ask generic questions like the 2.0L Ecoboost engine stuff to get my answers from here about the Fusion lol. I agree some other forums are really dry. The forum that is most active that I've seen is the F-150 forums. I got that Eco screw F-150 2014 and I've been on there ever since. Explorerforum is my favorite forum though. Neatly organized and has a nice blue color to it.

Back