Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

My 2016 Explorer Platinum is overheating and the AC system doesnt work

Discussion in 'A/C & Heater systems - HVAC' started by Novastorm, August 10, 2018.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. Novastorm

Novastorm New Member

City, State:
    Camarillo, ca
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2016 Explorer Platinum
    Hello,
    I recently drove my explorer home and parked it for 15 to 20 minutes while i got ready for the gym then i hit the remote start and it was on for about 5 to 10 minutes in the closed garage. I opened the garage and was about to take off and it was extremely overheated and the AC was blowing nothing but hot air. Just wondering what this could possibly be. I have since let it cool down and it still doesn't work. this has never happened before and its only got 34K on it. here are my cars specs: 2016 ford Explorer Platinum with a V6 Eco Boost.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.