My Car Is Scratched Up From Bushes! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My Car Is Scratched Up From Bushes!

While offroading I guess my car scraped against some bushes and now theres scratches down the side. Is there a way to remove them or at least make it look better, It's from bushes, not a key or something

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I really hope your not crying about getting scratches while off-roading, cause if you are your not a real off-roader. And they arent scratches, they are character marks, wear them with pride.

Well the thing is I plan to sell the car before summer.. And if I could get rid of those scratches I could get more money

Dont off road a car you plan to sell if you are worried about cosmetic damage.

You can try to have them buffed out or buff them out yourself, 3m makes some really nice products that can work wonders on the clear coat and paint.

I have those scratches too, I wear them with pride and look forward to more :) I am a Paint job abuser :)

Porter Cable buffer + Menzerna Intensive Polish + Menzerna Final Polish + A good carnuba before selling and it'll be fine.

You also have the option of spending $100 or so for a regular shop to do an exterior detail.

Back