1. Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Dismiss Notice

My Ex is feeling a little cheap.

Discussion in 'Stock 2011 - 2019 Ford Explorer Discussion' started by Kjeffery, July 3, 2012.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. Kjeffery

Kjeffery Member

City, State:
    Austin tx
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2013 Explorer XLT
    You know, I love my new Ex. Great car, looks good but with the F1 races coming to austin in november, she has felt......well cheap to three super cars I have sat next to the last three days.

Started last Saturday as I sat behind a Zonda as the driver tried to go over a tall speed hump:D.

Sunday I sat at the light leading into my neighborhood when the car next to me reved it's engine. It was a Lamborgini, fun when he bottomed out taking off down the street.

Today, it was an Aston Martin Vantage. Nice car but very over priced.

Me, I feel the ol'd Ex is the bargain. Can go over speed humps without draging. Can go down the street with out bottoming out and does not cost an arm or a leg To run.

Best of all it is priceless to me and a better value. Now to wash and wax her on the fourth.:D

Happy fourth Y'all from austin.:usa:

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. UCFGreg

UCFGreg New Member

City, State:
    Austin, TX
    2012 XLT
    Happy fourth to you too, from South Austin!

4. Dan Whitaker

Dan Whitaker One fast putty tat Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Raytown MO (Kansas City suburb)
    No Mounty no more.
    I bet know one complains about wind/rain noise in those cars :D:p:

5. UCFGreg

UCFGreg New Member

City, State:
    Austin, TX
    2012 XLT
    LOL, bet they can talk handsfree using bluetooth without sounding like you are talking from a wind tunnel too!

Hoping maybe they get that fixed in MY14. Other than wind noise in general, and the bluetooth windtunnel issue (MFT could always be better), I would buy this again. I guess the other thing is that, I looked at getting something else, and this was still the best fit for my family, even with the "issues".

6. harlenm

harlenm Active Member

City, State:
    Shelton, CT
    2013 Limited(lemon swap)
    Until you see a Mclaren mp4-12c, you havent seen anything.

Sexiest car ever built.