my horsepower? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my horsepower?

17 with a 2000? pssh, yer almost as spoiled as I am. I learned to drive in my truck, got it when I was 15, learned to drive in it, took the test in it.. been in it since.

if the 2000 has 215.. what'd they change to get that extra 5 hp? I might just have to swap parts.

do small stuff like the exhaust, intake, maybe a chip, you can get yer parents to let you do stuff, but you have to make sure they dont think yer trying to hotrod or anything.. I was the same way when I got to driving mine. Course.. its STILL way too slow, and I'm tired of working on it, since its a lost cause for the 5.slow but thats just my opinion.. grain of salt sorta thing.

it sucks how unfair life is.. but what can u do.. u can b*tch and moan about it.. or just deal with it and hope that one day u can be close to their level financially.. people say money isnt everything.. yes.. it isnt everything.. but it is alot of things.. sure i wish i had a billion dollars.. but i dont.. and i still get by :p

your making me feel bad...

at 17 hey? i should been out working harder but i partied too much to actually get a car. im 23 now, and i got my first truck ..'98 xlt, its sweet, just the right size, ya know?

mods to come.....its sweet though......

z+

Back