My lowered 2013 Turbo | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My lowered 2013 Turbo

13Turbo,

I have a question regarding the lowering of your sport.

I'm thinking of lowering my white limited, I'm currently on 22's and this would complete the look, I'm just worried it might be too low, pictures never do it justice . Do you think the truck is lower or about same high as a 2006 Jeep SRT8, not sur if your familiar with this truck but I find its a good reference at least for me.

Maybe a little video of the car driving by or a walk around comparison to a stalk explorer could give a better visual idea.

As well are the stock Explorer Sports springs different the limited ones, high wise ?

Thanks in advance

13Turbo,

I have a question regarding the lowering of your sport.

I'm thinking of lowering my white limited, I'm currently on 22's and this would complete the look, I'm just worried it might be too low, pictures never do it justice . Do you think the truck is lower or about same high as a 2006 Jeep SRT8, not sur if your familiar with this truck but I find its a good reference at least for me.

Maybe a little video of the car driving by or a walk around comparison to a stalk explorer could give a better visual idea.

As well are the stock Explorer Sports springs different the limited ones, high wise ?

Thanks in advance

Not sure about the Jeep thing to use for comparison. Sport springs are slightly lower then Limiteds anyways. I think youd be safe even with the 22's. I'd love to see it. I think the Flex prings lower it percetly but thats just my opinion. Some people think its too low, and others think it should be lower ya know. Just to each their own. Anything you think I can help with feel free to ask. Good luck. :usa:

Back