1. Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Dismiss Notice

My new "custom" desk

Discussion in 'Home Improvement' started by mattadams, April 18, 2014.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. mattadams

mattadams Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
    Longmont, CO
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2017 Explorer Sport
    I've been working for at least a few weeks now on a "custom" desk that I've been building for my home office. I say "custom" because I'm not actually cutting the wood, etc. for it but taking components and putting them together in a way that was probably not originally envisioned. While the desk itself is really cool, I'm most proud of my wire concealment job! Check out the link for details!
    The best part is, for the first time in my life (at least since I've been tall) I feel completely comfortable at my desk. I love it. I love working at my desk, which isn't something I thought I'd say... :)

http://mattandcourtneyswebsite.com/customdesk.html

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Tbars4

Tbars4 Moderator Emeritus Elite In Memoriam

Media:
    City, State:
    anaheim hills,california
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
    ..That's awesome..:biggthump