my ranger finally made it from mexico take a look!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my ranger finally made it from mexico take a look!!!

i would really like to have a small truck only if it has 4 doors like these, i'm a die-hard ford fan so a border-hopping ranger may be my only hope

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! Sweet four door! Full back bench! I like!!!!! Lightduty truck meets family sedan! plus the four wheel drive helps you run from border patrol!!! lol OLAY!!!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! Sweet four door! Full back bench! I like!!!!! Lightduty truck meets family sedan! plus the four wheel drive helps you run from border patrol!!! lol OLAY!!!

That's pretty racist, besides if you have $ to buy one you don't need to cross ilegally.
By OLAY I think you mean OLE! and that's from Spain, not Mexico

If one wants a ranger crew cab you could always get a sport trac ;-)

I am vacation right now in Argentina and I´ve seen a few of these crew cab Rangers. I had no friggin clue that Rangers came in crew cabs. I guess thats why there are no sport tracs here. I know there are many folks wishing there were crew cab rangers in the states.

When are we going to see hilux trucks in the states cause those trucks are sweet down here?

the second vid with the chicken that woke up late was pretty funny too bad when i was out there i didnt see the 3.0:(

que parte de veracruz eres?

OMFG ford is so retarded to not bring that here to the states! .. looking at the video here I would SO buy a crew cab diesel 4x4 ranger! who else would too?
that thing would dominate the small work truck market. gas rangers are about the best we have here for small trucks and they suck. s10's are a POS i wont even go there.
diesel would rock!
cmon ford! do the right thing and sell some here!

in fact. I have said i would never buy a new car in my life but this would be the exception.
thanks ford.

They won't bring those models to the US for the same reason they won't bring that 70-100mpg turbo diesel. It will hurt the sales of their other vehicles. They make $10k more for an F150 and tons more on their hybrids than the diesels.

I wish I knew what all would be involved in finding a quad cab that was say wrecked in the rear or something. And just having the cab and interior imported and shipped to Ohio lol. I need to get my hands on one soo bad. It would so be a SEMA build.

I want one. What was the company you went through to bring it into the united states and how much did the importing cost?

A 4 door ranger would be nice to have. Back before I got laid off I was looking at a sport trac but wanted a bigger bed so didn't go for it.

I just wish I could get my hands on a diesel engine out of one. That would be amazing!

I'm definately more of a full size guy but that thing is so SWEET!!! I would love to have one! Why cant we get cool vehicles like the rest of the world. I could so see one of those with a common rail 4 cylinder cummins, oh that would be an awsome little truck.

thats awesome I would love to get one here too!

that is ugly. i want to take a baseball bat to it...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The new one looks a lot like a Nissan Frontier to me.

Back