• Register Today It's free!

my ride so far...

bluebeast

Reaction score
City, State
buras, la
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 explorer xlt awd
My explorer awd4.0 3 inch body lift truxx lift spacer the biggest size they make. 285 70 17
On mustang bullit wheels home made aux driving light bar hids in low beams and fog lights emergency light bars( im a firefighter) tinted head lights and corners painted grey trim gloss black single coat custom intake and turbo thrush exhaust( quiet at idle nice rumble on take off ).
ALL WORK DONE BY ME(except exhaust)
20120717_225128.jpg

20120717_163521.jpg

20120717_225044.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i really like the bullit wheels :thumbsup: and the subtle fact that you removed you're roof rack looks good too. How does it feel to have geo metros and saturns beat you off a stop light?:hammer:

285's + 4.0 = :banghead: lol

i really like the bullit wheels :thumbsup: and the subtle fact that you removed you're roof rack looks good too. How does it feel to have geo metros and saturns beat you off a stop light?:hammer:

Honestly i dont really have a drag with the 285s the intake and exhaust and the weight thats been takin off with roof racks foot rails and restricted stoc air box and heavy stock exhaust kinda keeps me at balance for it all i still have good take offs no lag at all next step with be a sct programmer. And im working on a home made hitch spare tire carrier im stuck on whether to use one that i buil or find a swing out one off of another vehicle but im thinking that itd tear my quarter panel so i may stick with my home made hitch carrier

That is one of the very few Expo's that I like in that color. And with what Steve said, I didn't even notice that the roof rack was gone lol.

As for the tire carrier, I would go with one that is home made. The ones I have seen the slide into the hitch cost over $1000.

And I'm honestly starting to feel like an outsider here by not being a cop or firefighter.

No you just need some 4.56 gears....I just ordered mine..
Love the x man do those wheels have proper backspacing or need spacers?

I'm honestly starting to feel like an outsider here by not being a cop or firefighter.

Me too lol

nice explorer...

Don't you mean "lookin good"? :D

As far as I know that's the only appropriate phrase on the forum for this kind of situation.

There you go, i changed it.

awesome bro. How tall of a lift do you have?

My explorer awd4.0 3 inch body lift truxx lift spacer the biggest size they make. 285 70 17
On mustang bullit wheels home made aux driving light bar hids in low beams and fog lights emergency light bars( im a firefighter) tinted head lights and corners painted grey trim gloss black single coat custom intake and turbo thrush exhaust( quiet at idle nice rumble on take off ).
ALL WORK DONE BY ME(except exhaust)
20120717_225128.jpg

20120717_163521.jpg

20120717_225044.jpg

nice.:biggthump

And I'm honestly starting to feel like an outsider here by not being a cop or firefighter.

Dont be scared go get your fire standards:D

Triton8273 said:

Teejay4490 said:
Dont be scared go get your fire standards:D

Yeah man they're super easy. You sit down at a restaurant and they bring you some crayons and as long as you stay in MOST of the lines.....
:D

For the 285s ull need 5/16th spacers but those wheels have the proper backspacing for 265s i just wanted a tad bit wider and the lift total after body suspension and tires i got 6.8 inches of lift n my fender measurements are 41.2 inches front and 41.9 rear

I like the way your ex sits.. no puhn intended....lol

IMO the body lift makes it look like ****, you need to fab up some rock sliders or something to hide the undercarriage.

IMO the body lift makes it look like ****, you need to fab up some rock sliders or something to hide the undercarriage.

See its idoits like u who should really keep their mouths shut ive put alot of work into my truck and for u to say some foul mouth stuff like get a life and stop hating i like the look the only reason i may put step rails is cuz my family and gf are too short to hop up and i dont want rock sliders dumb ass cuz i dont plan on taking my **** over large rocks thanks everyone else for ur comments as for frost monkey shut up cuz ur comments arent needed or wanted here

fr0st m0nkey said:

bluebeast said:
See its idoits like u who should really keep their mouths shut ive put alot of work into my truck and for u to say some foul mouth stuff like get a life and stop hating i like the look the only reason i may put step rails is cuz my family and gf are too short to hop up and i dont want rock sliders dumb ass cuz i dont plan on taking my **** over large rocks thanks everyone else for ur comments as for frost monkey shut up cuz ur comments arent needed or wanted here

Ok bro. You're still pretty new here so I'll just let you know since you obviously don't.

First: If you're going to start a thread JUST to show us your rig, do it in the right place and start a registry.

Second: If you're going to do it the wrong way anyways and ask for people's opinion, don't get all bent out of shape if someone doesn't like it. He started his post with IMO (In My Opinion).

Third: We're all pretty respectful around here (for the most part) and your comments toward him (idiot, dumbass, etc.) are out of line.

Finally: We ALL put a lot of work into our trucks. We ALL have taken comments, both positive and negative. And we ALL have our reasons for doing what we do to them.

Now that you know how things work around here, feel free to share and comment as you'd like. Or if you'd prefer, you can GTFO.

And just a little constructive criticism: Maybe try using spell check? A little punctuation here or there wouldn't hurt either....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow, this thread was going so well.

Like the truck, bluebeast. Most people here are pretty respectful and even when offering constructive criticism don't put it in childish vulgar ways. Hope to see more of your truck and your future mods.

Back