MY X. What do you think? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

MY X. What do you think?

Hi, I'm Darnell. Iv been an EXPLORERUNDERGROUND person for about 3 years. Im now on my second Explorer. It is a 98 Eddie baure 4x4 with the sohc 6.
Mods include: Brushed Billet grille, clears in the front and altezza's in the back, custom window tint was done by Beane Customs in Sherwood, AR. The tint has flames done in bronze tint with black tint over it. So basiclly I have flame tint. Which goes well with my Flame gauges.
Audio wise before the break in last November was Alpine cva-1005 alpine 12 disc changer ps2 us amp us 300 @ 2 ohm mono 2 vega vega 12's. A couple weeks before the break in I pressured 150.6 db's legal. Well now I have the newer and better Alpine iva-c800 ps2 and alpine 12 disc that is flush mounted in the armrest/console. Well let me know what you think
explorerrims2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good!

Is the vehicle at stock height in that picture?

Yes :D

I have one but the one i got was for a 99 so its to big going to have to cut it down then its going in.

hey, ive seen your truck over on explorer underground. thats one of the nicest explorer sport trucks ive ever seen :)

Hey I grew up in Little Rock which isn't too far from Sherwood. I am actually going to be there this weekend for Easter. Your X looks great and I like the look of the billet grille. Welcome to the site!

Ill be heading home friday for Easter weekend. And thank you guys who like the truck I apperciate it

Nice as hell man

Back