Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Need Exhaust Manifold Bolts.

Discussion in 'Stock 1995 - 2001 Explorers' started by pitbulldell, July 24, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. pitbulldell

pitbulldell Active Member

City, State:
      Orlando,Fl
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      95 XLT
      I took my heads of yesterday and gonna drop them off at the machine shop tommoro.Problem is i rounded off some of the mainfold bolts and i didn't like the feel of some of them that did come out.So i am looking to find a exhaust bolt kit to just replace all the bolts and none of the local part stores have them and when i tried yahoo searchin for them it was so many sites popped up but none had what i was looking for or i just couldn't weed through everything to find them.My question is do any of you guys know where i can order some for 95 4.0.Thanks

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. G-96XLT

G-96XLT Active Member

City, State:
      Toronto, ONT
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '96 XLT , '00 Sport
      Wreckers ? The one up here gives up bolts for free