1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Need Explorer CAD drawings for school project: Anyone have some?

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by V8BoatBuilder, December 18, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. V8BoatBuilder

V8BoatBuilder Transplanted Bostonian

City, State:
      East Brunswick, NJ
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      97 Mountaineer V8 4x4
      Hey everyone:

I'm using Autodesk VIZ to make a 30 second computer animation of my Mountaineer going over some offroad terrian, and then the body will fade away to just a view of the suspention. If anyone has drafted the body or suspention of their explorer in Autocad, Pro/E, Inventor, Solidworks, etc and wouldn't mind sharing a copy of the file, that would be awesome. (The project is all about the animation, gemoetry can come from anywhere.)

I'm also looking for a direct top view of the truck, if anyone has one of those.

you can post files to this thread, or email them to me at aaron (dot) held (at) tufts.edu

Also, is there a way to just search for images on the site, similar to google image search, but just for EF?

Thanks,
      Aaron

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.