Need fender flare pics | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need fender flare pics

01Rockstar

I am looking for pics of black bush wacker fender flares on a white sport trac. I think that that would make my truck look awesome with my black rims and a spacer to make them stick out just a little bit. what you guys think?

sporttrac2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks great man !!! I'll upload some pictures of some Trac's with Bushwacker fender flares.

Here ya go... these are pictures of members Trac's from a couple different sites that I saved for future references for mods.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All I can say is, definitely paint them if you get them!

I am planning on just leaving them black to match my cladding and im wanting to eventually get black 15s and 33X12.5s

Well it's a matter of personal taste. It's your truck so whatever makes you happy! :thumbsup: IMO when left black it just looks unfinished/add-on/afterthought/etc, IMO.;) But then, I don't like the gray/black cladding either. I just tolerate mine...........:(

It might look ok with the black rims and black cladding and bumpers.

The ONLY thing that matters is how YOU like it Rock. I'm just an old-school purist.

Twotonesam on the sport trac site might be selling his, he's the one with yhe blue trac pictured above, just a heads up.

Those fender guards look huge on our sport tracs!! haha I would personally go with something a little bit smaller. Thats just me

Those fender guards look huge on our sport tracs!! haha I would personally go with something a little bit smaller. Thats just me

Yeah, you have to have at least 12.5" wide tires and some wheels to offset them out a bit otherwise they look a bit silly. Me, I like slinging mud. The inside of my truck has been so dirty at times it took me hours to clean it.

Ain't no mud in Miami!!! :D:D:D

Thats all we have, 30 minutes drive from my home is The Hump, The USA's most southern mudhole. Unfortunately rain season has started so I won't able to go much of anywhere out there until in dries out a bit in the fall, its just too deep for my truck. When the wife and I buy a house I will have a dedicated mud truck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NJa1f_6E

Not Bushwacker but cheap!

IMAG0587.jpg

Indyhunter, I had a set of those on my '79 Scout II, I seriously miss that truck. Due to the ever so great "Rusty Jones" rustproof guarantee and Pittsburgh's love of road salt it is no longer with us. Wish I wouldve held on to the 345 V8 and 4speed, it would be a beast in my Trac. Oh well.

After today I will be running alot wider tires the 18" rockstats will be gone and some cragar d window 15X10 and a set of 33X12.5s will be on there. And 2" shackles and tt. Rims are 4" backspacing so they should fit.. Hopefully lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back