Need help finding Splash Guard thingy's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need help finding Splash Guard thingy's

Wyoguy222

Reaction score
City, State
Rapid City, SD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Ford Explorer
Hey guys, I was hoping someone could help me with this. Neither my driver or passenger side up front has any type of protection from water getting up in the engine bay. I need the flexible rubber stuff that goes in there and is held on by several clips, the plastic clips.

From another source I read on this forum, it said go to rockauto.com and enter my info and then click on inner fender, and those are the parts I need.

Another forum thread said XL2Z16102AA, and XL2Z16103AA is the part I need.

Which one is it? The first ones look like hard plastic and the 2nd one looked more like it, but IDK?? I am so confused!

I own a 2 door, 1995 Ford Explorer Expedition! And yes people have argued with me in the past that there is no such thing, but I assure you I own it! lol!

Thanks for your help!

Oh and someone said RockAuto's pictures are not always correct. So I just want to make sure I get the right ones for the left and right. Thanks again!

i got mine from RockAuto a few months ago. cheapest place i found, but still kinda expensive for what they are. i think they were listed under inner fender splash shield. there is a right and a left side and they're different. at the time the two sides shipped from different warehouses, which made it even more expensive due to separate shipping charges and one took over a week to receive. they fit perfectlly. also check Amazon, might be faster & cheaper if you can get free shipping.

Back