SPORT METAL
SportMetalKrynos.gif

AND THEN THESE ARE MY SECOND CHOICE
BSA
BSA302.jpg

IM JUST THROWING THIS IN TO SEE IF ANYONE LIKES IT
KAISER
KaizerSphinx.jpg

tire size question... i remember someone telling me something about the tires (i will use 265/35R22 as an example)... like 265 is the footprint of the tire, and the 35 would be the % of 265 that would be the side wall of the tire... is this correct?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Might want to let us know which wheel is which...

they are in order as they are pictured...

*EDIT* well i named them to save from confusion

I dont like the middle or last, it was a tough decision between the other two but i decided on the Trk 866

Saleen_SR71 said:
middle? theres only 4

LOL thats what you get when you ask for no responses :p :D

lol, oh well... im stuck between the TRK's and BSA's... those would be rarer on an explorer than the others... because they are new rims...

now all i need to really know is this part...

tire size question... i remember someone telling me something about the tires (i will use 265/35R22 as an example)... like 265 is the footprint of the tire, and the 35 would be the % of 265 that would be the side wall of the tire... is this correct?

*edit* alright i removed that part... im not sure how many more votes difference i would get... but well see, i had 5 with it...

I prefer the first ones, the TRK...i don't like the oval holes in the other rims. Clean-cut straight spokes are my preference.

well i did some looking into the price... as i am planning on getting these soon...

TRK=$1400 rims only
BSA=$1100 rims only
Sport Metal=$1675 rims only
Sphinx=$1716 rims only

im looking at another $850 for the tires... tire wise i was thinking... either 265/35 or 285/35...

well i jus voted for the trk's but the bsa's as long as those are 22's i think i'd get them instead. should've looked better before i chose.

hmm im thinking of emailing "superbuytires" and seeing if they could take an actual picture of the rims in the open... preferibly the BSA and TRK (did you know ADS makes a rim that looks just like the TRK 866? its called ADR Desire)

well heres a picture of it since i tried looking and couldnt find it with a search
ADR-Desire.jpg

I like all of them except the sport metal but leaning towards the first one, TRK.

well based on the poll TRK would be the one to get... now to find a shop localy that sells them... other wise id have to wait an extra week to get them off the net

well looks like im the only one that liek the kaiser.. thats what i voted

well looks like my mind is set... even though im still sorta stuck between 2 of them... #'s 1 and 3... im shooting for the TRK rims... i hope i could get them from the shop for the price ive found them on the net... other wise it would take a bit longer than i expect to get them on the truck

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

oh man... im really dissapointed... i mean i had my heard set on the TRK's today, so i go out to 2 rim shops to see if they could get them, and i get an email back from a company that sells them only to find out that the bolt pattern is exposed! so it looks like the picture i posted afterwards(ADR Desire) now im furious about this! i mean they should of just had a bolt pattern on the rim instead of a clean look on it!

well now im going to go back to looking at rims to see if theres another one i like more than the BSA's (probably what ill end up getting if i cant get a picture of the TRK with my bolt pattern just to see how it will look)..

i didnt want the bolt pattern showing! and i wanted to be able to put spinners on them (if i ever decided to get them)

Back