Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

need people with experience with performance pcm modifications

Discussion in 'Modified 1991-1994 Explorers' started by vincent.hunter, June 17, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. vincent.hunter

vincent.hunter New Member

City, State:
      Anaheim, California
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1991 eddie bauer
      hi everyone, im a young guy and have very little experience with performance off-roading vehicles. i need some help figuring out what type of performance pcm modifications to do. my suv is a 1991 explorer eddie bauer 4dr 4wd. the modifications that i have done so far are headers, performance cam, bored out cylinders, and 4.11 ring and pinion. my question is: what are my options concerning performance pcm upgrades, meaning re-flash? piggy-back module? chip?...so please if anyone has experience with performance pcm work i could really use some help. thanks

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.