• Register Today It's free!

NEW Clutch help/ Info pls!

Iceking007

Reaction score
City, State
Edmonton, Alberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Ford Explorer Sport
Hello everyone I think I am in need of a new clutch the pedal has been getting progressively worse the last few months or so I bled it a month ago and it helped a little bit for a while; I only replace the clutch 3 yrs ago new slave machined flywheel and it was an HD clutch. I only burned it up less than a handfull of times some offroad and what have you but mostly took care of it and I drive standards lots my car is still on the original clutch since 1990. However I don't know what to buy... tomorow I will do more trouble shooting to see if its the Master cylinder the slave isn't leaking cuz I'm not loosing fluid like I was the first time. Looking at the Dynapac Fenco they have a "Hyperformance" Clutch kit (don't know if that means HD)? but Summit racing sells a Center Force II Pressure plate but not a clutch kit and they sell a ZOOM??! clutch kit HD its Kevlar 300 and some USD but never heard of the ZOOM... any one running a HD clutch?? let me know what you think thank you guys! and girls possably! :salute:

Back