1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

New EX!!!!

Discussion in 'Stock 1995 - 2001 Explorers' started by Will96, July 5, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. Will96

Will96 New Member

City, State:
    Atlanta, GA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    1996 4door xlt
    Got a 2000 4x4 sport the other day and just love it. I sold the 96 I had to a friend for $1200. It had 260,000 miles but ran great. Bought the 2000 with only 115000 miles for $1500 and everything works so much better. I dont think the guy new what he was selling. I have found a few annoying things wrong like a leaky sunroof, but he must not have known that i am a mechanical genius so I think I got the better end of the deal. Cant wait to start my long journey with my new found love: The Lil' Zoomer. The SOHC engine in this things really can move! I hope it last a while. Any suggestions about this new Ex, any tips, or "hey look out for this!" kind of thing?

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Rick

Rick Pumpkin Pilot Staff Member Admin Elite Explorer

Media:
    Albums:
    City, State:
    Wayoutin, Aridzona
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '93 XL Pumpkin Edition
    Callsign:
    AB7FH
    Congrats on the trade up. I hope your "new" Ex will last as long as your old one:chug: