New eXtremeXplorers membership questions/answers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New eXtremeXplorers membership questions/answers

Skunk

2/1974-4/2015 RIP
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Freeland, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 SAS X, 94 3000GT VR-4
It seems that some of you are misunderstanding the whole new membership deal with extremexplorers, well this should answer most if not all of your questions/concerns.

First of all, the membership is open to all, you dont have to be a member of anything right now to join us.

The whole idea behind this is to better organize the club, try to eliminate problems, and get a better club participation.

Heres how it works, you would join us on an organized run before you get your membership, then, after the run chances are, you will become a member of extremexplorers. the only way you wouldnt is if you were a total ####### with everyone or started trouble, its as simple as that, I dont know bout you, but if Im going out to a run I dont want to deal with any crap, and I dont think you would either, so be eliminating the BS, it makes for a better time to be had by all.

I strongly believe that if more people knew that there wasnt gonna be any BS, just a good time with others, more people would show up to meets.

Now I havent worked out all the bugs as of yet so if you think anything should be changed, added, or taken out let me know and we'll talk about it, I want the decisions pertaining the club to be made by the members of the club, its only fair.

The club is open to just about anyone, if you dont have an offroad truck thats ok, we always have room in other trucks, if you dont have an explorer, thats ok too, I wheel with jeeps and other trucks all the time.

My goal is to get a large club going, maybe work on sponcers, group deals and more.... I am not looking to push anyone away from becoming a member, I just think that if you show yourself, meet everyone, and well just come out and have a good time you will appreciate what the club is all about more.

There will be rules.... first and formost, no bullshit, I dont think any of you want that in a club. The list of rules and regulations can be found here.

If you have any questions, concerns, comments, or ideas feel free to let me know, post em here.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Chris I got a question...........This part of Explorer fourm is titled eXtremeXplorers..........So why are non mumbers post'n here? Just a question. I would think they would take there club else were. I mean if they dont have a sticker or are part of your club then what are non members doing here?

Asilly50NJ said:
Chris I got a question...........This part of Explorer fourm is titled eXtremeXplorers..........So why are non mumbers post'n here? Just a question. I would think they would take there club else were. I mean if they dont have a sticker or are part of your club then what are non members doing here?

This is EF. EF members can post anywhere on EF. This subforum was put here so you guys could discuss wheeling in your area. It is a free service. Rick sets up subforums for "clubs" as a nice gesture to make it easier for them to plan and post details on gatherings. Notice it is under the "Explorer Clubs and Land Issues" forum along with other clubs and areas. If you want your own private forum, go make one and pay the bills for it.

jasonb said:
This is EF. EF members can post anywhere on EF. This subforum was put here so you guys could discuss wheeling in your area. It is a free service. Rick sets up subforums for "clubs" as a nice gesture to make it easier for them to plan and post details on gatherings. Notice it is under the "Explorer Clubs and Land Issues" forum along with other clubs and areas. If you want your own private forum, go make one and pay the bills for it.
Well thanks for the input PAL. what would we do with out your input :thumbdwn:

I don't know what you would do.. possibly ask another stupid question?

I was trying to answer your question. Guess it wasn't the answer you were looking for.

Does everyone have to rejoin the club? And can I still be a member even though Im not in the area anymore. I can be a foreign dignitary.

Yah i get your point, but why would people who have quit our club, and scraped there sticker, and make a webpage bashing out eXtremeXplorers name, and talk soo much **** about the members of this club still hang around and post in here? im not say'n kick them out of this free (well not so free if we pay for it) site, but notice when they wore out there welcome!

Tex, you are always a member :thumbsup:

Robb said:
So eXtremeXplorers is Chris' club now?

Yah, he only ownes the name and the domain for the web site???

He owns the name "eXtremeXplorer?" Then we at EF should hurry up and get rid of the use of the name here on EF. We don't want any infringement legality problems.

Robb said:
He owns the name "eXtremeXplorer?" Then we at EF should hurry up and get rid of the use of the name here on EF. We don't want any infringement legality problems.

Im sure there are no problems with that.

(only in New Jerksey.... *sigh*)

Isn't "Extreme Explorers" kind of an oxymoron anyways?

Even this far east, i still deal with NJ Extreme Exploring....all over the damn highway.... Get outta the left lane now and then!!! :fire:

:p

izackary said:
Isn't "Extreme Explorers" kind of an oxymoron anyways?

Even this far east, i still deal with NJ Extreme Exploring....all over the damn highway.... Get outta the left lane now and then!!! :fire:

:p

Dude, just shut up! this never had anything to do with you

Asilly50NJ said:
Dude, just shut up! this never had anything to do with you

Just in case you forgot so quickly:

jasonb said:

This is EF. EF members can post anywhere on EF. This subforum was put here so you guys could discuss wheeling in your area. It is a free service. Rick sets up subforums for "clubs" as a nice gesture to make it easier for them to plan and post details on gatherings. Notice it is under the "Explorer Clubs and Land Issues" forum along with other clubs and areas. If you want your own private forum, go make one and pay the bills for it."

Well said. Couldn't have said it better myself. This forum is here as a way for members of the site to learn about runs in their area or areas of the country they may be visiting. It's not a private forum for club members.

Robb said:

Robb, the name extremexplorers has been mine since its creation in Nov of '01, and I own all the right therein, Im not quite sure what your talking about with this "legality problem"? that name has been on this site since I created it.

Rick said:
Well said. Couldn't have said it better myself. This forum is here as a way for members of the site to learn about runs in their area or areas of the country they may be visiting. It's not a private forum for club members.

now as for private forums, thats not the issue, and if you say they are for people in that area, well extremexplorers is based out of northeast PA, not MD, NJ or anywhere else, and those members were part of and used to post in the ECX forum which is for East Coast Xplorers.

Any member can post in any open forum. Clear enough...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rick said:
Any member can post in any open forum. Clear enough...

so then who moved the pines thread from 'Offroad Runs Planning and Dicussion" to extremexplorers? and ya cant say it was a member posting here cause it was created in that part of the forum. I really think this is all out of spite, and about posting links to other sites, Ive done it over 3 years now, and so do most of the members on this site, there are thousands of links to cardomain.com throughout EF, so this is why I think this is all out of spite.

Back