New Ford Parts --- FastPartsNetwork request and answer thread by tcmcphail | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Ford Parts --- FastPartsNetwork request and answer thread by tcmcphail

Radio Bezel and....

Hello good sir!

I recently had a theft... they just ripped everything out :(

Forum post here

I was wondering if you had the part #'s and $cost for all the parts ripped out :rolleyes:

Need:

1 4WD selector knob
1 cig. lighter power adapter
(these 2 ^^ may be one whole unit..)

1 radio bezel
1 air duct and vent

and anything else you can think I may need ?

Sorry to be so vague, but I'm not sure what all they ripped out.. :mad:

Thanks !! :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Email me the VIN number and ill try to figure out what you need

torrie@fastpartsnetwork.com

Hello good sir!

I recently had a theft... they just ripped everything out :(

Forum post here

I was wondering if you had the part #'s and $cost for all the parts ripped out :rolleyes:

Need:

1 4WD selector knob
1 cig. lighter power adapter
(these 2 ^^ may be one whole unit..)

1 radio bezel
1 air duct and vent

and anything else you can think I may need ?

Sorry to be so vague, but I'm not sure what all they ripped out.. :mad:

Thanks !! :salute:

Hi, I'm new on this forum, but I saw this thread and it caught my eye. Someone must have backed up into my truck but there were no witnesses. I've been looking everywhere and can't find a new front bumper for my truck. It doesnt look too bad but the area where my license plate is held up is shattered. When I was looking for it online at all the other websites, it looks like a two part deal. One is the textured bumper cover and the other is the piece right above it, the fiberglass part. My only problem is when I looked at my truck, it seems as though the two are together. I want to fix it myself and would love it if you can help me find this part, but if you could also tell me if it is a two part deal or is it all just one piece...is the fiberglass connected to the textured bumper cover? I have an '03 Ford Explorer XLT (white) 6cyl.

Hi, I'm new on this forum, but I saw this thread and it caught my eye. Someone must have backed up into my truck but there were no witnesses. I've been looking everywhere and can't find a new front bumper for my truck. It doesnt look too bad but the area where my license plate is held up is shattered. When I was looking for it online at all the other websites, it looks like a two part deal. One is the textured bumper cover and the other is the piece right above it, the fiberglass part. My only problem is when I looked at my truck, it seems as though the two are together. I want to fix it myself and would love it if you can help me find this part, but if you could also tell me if it is a two part deal or is it all just one piece...is the fiberglass connected to the textured bumper cover? I have an '03 Ford Explorer XLT (white) 6cyl.

email me directly with the vin about this

torrie@fastpartsnetwork.com

Torrie,
I need the following for a 2003 sport trac XLS,VIN 1FMZU67E33UB74945:
bumper cover w/fog lamps
lt park/turn lamp
lt fog lamp assy
lt fender
lt inner shield front

Thanks! I'll also send to your other address.

Joe

Need intake hose for '97 Explorer 4.0 SOHC

Torrie, could you let me know the price including shipping for a replacement intake hose between my MAF & throttle body? The part number on the hose is F77X-9R504-BC. Thanks, Robert

Need a passenger side exhaust manifold for a '05 F-150 5.4 3v. Also can you tell if there is a newer casting then factory (ie. '07+ I heard). I understand pre '07's are prone to cracking, as mine has done:(

Think I'm goint to go back to stock, because I can't get my JBA's to seal:rolleyes:

Thanks

Torrie, could you let me know the price including shipping for a replacement intake hose between my MAF & throttle body? The part number on the hose is F77X-9R504-BC. Thanks, Robert

OEM Catalog
Item Number MSRP Core Price Price
F87Z9B659FB $75.28 $0.00 $63.24

TUBE ASY-ENG A/CLNR

ground freight in the US 48 $8.99

Need a passenger side exhaust manifold for a '05 F-150 5.4 3v. Also can you tell if there is a newer casting then factory (ie. '07+ I heard). I understand pre '07's are prone to cracking, as mine has done:(

Think I'm goint to go back to stock, because I can't get my JBA's to seal:rolleyes:

Thanks

Current part number is

Collision Catalog
9L3Z9430D $159.93 $0.00 $134.34
Exhaust system - Exhaust components - Manifold - From 10/20/08
From 10/20/08 Right - 5.4 liter 2009

plus freight

Torrie,

Does Ford still offer crate transmissions (either new or factory rebuilt)?

I am looking for an auto trans for my '93 Ranger 4WD - it has an A4LD transmission.

Thanks.

Torrie,

Does Ford still offer crate transmissions (either new or factory rebuilt)?

I am looking for an auto trans for my '93 Ranger 4WD - it has an A4LD transmission.

Thanks.

I can check whats the VIN ?

Ford offers a Ford Reman trans # F37Z7V000SBRM it would take about a week to get one in plus freight.

Ford offers a Ford Reman trans # F37Z7V000SBRM it would take about a week to get one in plus freight.

A couple of questions:

Is this a Ford rebuilt, or a someone-else-rebuilt-that-Ford-sells?

Warranty?

How rebuilt is it? Just the needed parts replaced, or is this a solid like-new tranny?

Torque converter included?

Approximate price and shipping cost?

Thanks.

A couple of questions:

Is this a Ford rebuilt, or a someone-else-rebuilt-that-Ford-sells?

Warranty?

How rebuilt is it? Just the needed parts replaced, or is this a solid like-new tranny?

Torque converter included?

Approximate price and shipping cost?

Thanks.

Its a Ford reman $ 1900 Plus $600 core

freight would be dependent on the address

Does Ford sell the emergency brake rubber pedal cover? 1995 Ford Explorer Sport. Looked at Auto zone, Advanced, Wally World, Car quest, etc. Nothing that matches. Thanks

Hello Torrie, can you possibly find a part for me that just recently went obsolete? It was available last Summer before I decided to buy it. I got the left side then and now if I could I'd like the right one also. Below are the details of my search for it. Thanks,

F1TZ7851222B $123.25 $0.00 $81.34
Front door - Door and components - Body w strip
Body w strip Right - 4 door 1995 - 2001
This item is Discontinued.

Does Ford sell the emergency brake rubber pedal cover? 1995 Ford Explorer Sport. Looked at Auto zone, Advanced, Wally World, Car quest, etc. Nothing that matches. Thanks

Only sold with the pedal assy :

OEM Catalog
F67Z2780BA $247.17 $0.00 $207.62

CONTR ASY-P/BRK

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello Torrie, can you possibly find a part for me that just recently went obsolete? It was available last Summer before I decided to buy it. I got the left side then and now if I could I'd like the right one also. Below are the details of my search for it. Thanks,

F1TZ7851222B $123.25 $0.00 $81.34
Front door - Door and components - Body w strip
Body w strip Right - 4 door 1995 - 2001
This item is Discontinued.

I'll find out Monday

Back