• Register Today It's free!

new from norcal

rstangboi

Reaction score
City, State
Davis, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Ranger SAS'ed
Names Randy and i live in Davis, CA. Headed to UTI in august. I own a now totalled mazda b2500 thatll be built back as a beater and a SAS'ed 01 ranger. Figured id finally introduce myself...since im starting to find theres more locals here compared to the ranger forums so hopefully i can find some trail riding buddies here.

heres a shot of my truck and a glimpse of my totalled truck

100_1408-1.jpg

and how my friends and I like to roll

30413_1418045724609_1036590476_3114.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What leaf springs are you running on that thing in the front?

nice ranger and how u total ur mazda. i have family and friends and my gf living in nor cali.

i live in southern cali

What leaf springs are you running on that thing in the front?

rancho 44044's

nice ranger and how u total ur mazda. i have family and friends and my gf living in nor cali.

i live in southern cali

thanks, and it was a hit and run...got tboned...but the insurance company gave me money and let me keep the truck so itll be a beater..

Welcome to this forum! Do you have a better picture of the damage? I could see a little bit in the first picture, but did it twist the frame on the opposite side? Could the driver's door open & close properly? I guess the passenger's door can't be used the way it is unless you get a different one?

Welcome to this forum! Do you have a better picture of the damage? I could see a little bit in the first picture, but did it twist the frame on the opposite side? Could the driver's door open & close properly? I guess the passenger's door can't be used the way it is unless you get a different one?

honestly i just hate posting pics of it cuz its kidna depressing.
no frame damage, but the cab needs to be sectioned or replaced. the rear part of the cab took the grunt of the hit but the door does close. drivers side is fine.

Back