1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

New guy, old builder

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by broncobra22, July 21, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. broncobra22

broncobra22 Active Member

City, State:
    Oklahoma
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    1985 Bronco 2
    Hey, I've been following several threads for over the past year and have been impressed with the dedication and experience shown in building and repairing Bronco 2 platforms. I am currently fabricating a 1985 B2 for desert running and some street use. It's about two thirds of the way finished, but I've built a lot of vehicles and don't think I ever felt any of them were really completed.

I have been building on this one for about a year and a half and will post some photos and would enjoy feedback both positive and negative...suggestions are very welcome. I'm an old guy, 64 years young and just enjoy anything with wheels and / or a real motor. I run a machine shop so metal fabbing is something I enjoy doing along with performance engine building.

I look forward to being a part of the forums...be easy on me, as I am not too great with computers!

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. LONO100

LONO100 Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Bay Area CA
    03 sport trac XLT
    post pictures of your project. we love pictures1

4. 1Aauto

1Aauto EF Vendor

City, State:
    mass
    92 explorer
    Welcome to the site.Sounds like a pretty cool project you've got going on there.:wavey:

5. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Brooklyn, NY
    88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

We Support Our Troops!