New Here! - 99 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Here! - 99 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer

kspiel

Reaction score
City, State
TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Ford Explorer Eddie B.
Hello new here :) , I have a 99 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer and I really don't know too much about vehicles but this site/forum look's like a great place to gain some knowledge at least. I was thinking about installing a light bar or some off-road light's on my vehicle but really have no knowledge of the best brands/kind to use for my certain vehicle nor how to install really. If anyone know's of any tutorials/guides that could possibly help that'd be great or any other helpful knowledge anything is appreciated. Also would like to install a grill guard eventually on my explorer too, if anyone know's of a site that sells them for a good deal or has any recommendations on a good kind.

Well a light set up I would go with KC lights and im pretty sure they come with a kit. Also there pretty common so there is youtube videos if you type in KC lights. A grill guard not sure what that is unless its a push bar and those you can find online all day from 80-500 dollars just depends on what you want.

Thanks for the reply/advice. By the guard I meant a brush guard/grille guard but a push guard is pretty similar.

Back