new lights on the explorer (bar) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new lights on the explorer (bar)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I fixed the image links.. Were the pics before cleaning up the wires with zip ties??

Yea, definitely need to clean up those wires...

ya that waz before i cleaned it up now to put in the red and blue flashers to bug the cops..... i installed this to see in the whiteouts of iowa man they light up the nite with these and my high beams on i dont have to worry about seeing for about 1/2 mile =)

there thats better

You know you could get arrested for impersonating a LEO with red and blue flashers, right?

Yes, do NOT use red and blue. You will go to jail in a heartbeat, and it's a felony.

not if ur in park or driving off road its considered a part of showing as long as u do not go on the road or use them as a cop would ie pull someone over u should be fine thats around here tho i dont know about anywhere else

If you got red/blue lights visible whether they are on or off your gonna get pulled for a question or two. Just be ready for it......
Lights look good.

Show or not, if they can be mistaken for cop lights it is illegal.
Look, it's a fun idea... and I've often thought about it... [If anything, they would be white strobes in my grille, not red and blue...] but the risks Greatly out weigh any fun I'd have. We're not trying to rain on your parade here, but we definitely don't want to hear about how you got arrested for a federal crime.

party poopers lol ya all rite thanks to a bunch of fun haters on here i wont wire them up =P

besides, with the money you save not going to jail and paying fines... you can buy a lift and bigger tires... hahaha..

...or some more wire ties to clean that up. :p:

I vote on the more wire ties :D Maybe a set of Hella's or something to add to the bar :D

how bout a loudspeaker/PA system for the middle? lol ha i gotta get another pic of it cleaned up maybe tommoro

Back