• Register Today It's free!

New mem. longtime lurker

REWINDER

Reaction score
City, State
S.E. Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 EXPLORER SPORT
This is a great site :thumbsup:and I have been lurking in the shadow for about a year, wanting to figure out how to lift my rig a couple inches So now I joined up and are ready to learn, because I have bigger issues about my 99 4.0 EXPLORER SPORT. 2dr. STICK SHIFT. that have come up. Will go through the search program before asking to many questions. Thanks, Randy

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Always good to see a lurker make his first post! Welcome:chug:

G'day :):thumbsup:

Welcome.

If you are looking into a lift you can do the TT up front and shackles in the back. I personally swapped out the single leaf spring for the leaf pack from a 4 door, put an add a leaf in, and put on lift shackles. With the TT it sits pretty level, and fits 265's. I love how it rides now...although now I just want to go bigger!!!

BTW I am quite envious of you having a stick shift...

Susp lift

"If you are looking into a lift you can do the TT up front and shackles in the back. I personally swapped out the single leaf spring for the leaf pack from a 4 door". This is the option that I was looking to do without the shackles for added lift. Just want to take out the single leaf spring sag in the back of the rig. Now my problems have to due to the engine being dysfunctional. Randy

Back