• Register Today It's free!

New member here!!

splfreak04

Reaction score
City, State
CLARKSVILLE,INDIANA 47129
Year, Model & Trim Level
buying one in 2weeks
Hello,my name is Clint.I don't own a Explorer yet.I just recieved my lawsuit settlement check today.Well,part of it.I get the other part in 2-weeks.And then I plan to purchase one of these:1.)97'Mercury Mountaineer AWD V-8
or
2.)96'Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 V-6
or
3.)95'Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4 V8
or
4.)94'Ford Explorer Limited 4x4 V-8(very-well kept too!)one-owner,and garuaged kept!My decision;will just depend on how much money that I want to spend.The Moutaineer is $4,900.00/cash the 96'Explorer XLT is $4,500.00/cash the 95'Explorer Eddie Bauer is $5,200.00/cash and the 94'Explorer Limited is $3,400.00/cash.See,I intend to buy some music too.And it's going to cost about $3,000.00 total for what I want.I do install's myself.So,thats just for the equipment and materials.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site. Im just wondering about the 94 limited, was the engine replaced? To the best of my knowledge they did not come factory with a v-8.

Yes,the owner works for the ford plant in louisville,Ky.And he replaced it himself.He's my best friends dad!He's selling the Limited and the Moutaineer!He just got a 2004' last friday.

Welcome!

Back