New member intro'

dust_101

Reaction score
City, State
Arlington, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLT
greetings folks!

name's greg, i'm the owner of a 2000 XLT out here in VA. had this suv for a few years now and have been getting the 'itch' to modify. started hitting the web for forum groups and this one just keeps popping up =)

thus far the only mods done to my explorer are the drop-in K&N air filter, and replaced my stock foglights with yellow bulbs, don't laugh the majority of my time these past years have been getting married and working on the other addition the wife brought into the marriage, our 1987 Cadillac Brougham (can you say pimp? i knew you could.)

so what am i looking for from this site, well, guidance, ref. material, and as many fired off nutty conversations from total loons! i'll have to go find the right forum first to discuss this, any suggestions to where i should start asking about modding an explorer to street vs offroad?

-g

Welcome Greg! You'll find all your looking for and much more here, a good place for you to start asking about modding your explorer would be in the modified explorations forum.

Back