New Member/new explorer

nickstreit408

Reaction score
City, State
Bay Area
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 ford explorer sport
Hey everybody,

Just want to introduce myself. My name is Nick and I am new to the forums. A few days ago i purchased a brand new 2015 Ford Explorer Sport. Before this I had a 2011 BMW 335i sedan, so this is quit the switch for me. Our family is expanding with our first little one soon and the ford explorer seemed to fit the bill perfectly for all our needs.

So far I love it! My sport is fully loaded with equipment group 401A, dual panel moonroof, Adaptive cruise control and all weather floor mats. Three things i noticed that are an option on the limited but not the sport is Active Park Assist, Lane departure warning/lane keep assist, and HID headlamps. I do not think I will miss the first two but the standard headlights are pretty wimpy. I have searched the forum only to find countless threads regarding the subject, i will look into that more later.

I am sure i will have many questions about my sport over the next few months as I drive it more and i know exactly where to ask. Thanks for reading everyone!

Hey everybody,

Just want to introduce myself. My name is Nick and I am new to the forums. A few days ago i purchased a brand new 2015 Ford Explorer Sport...

Welcome to the forum, Nick, and congrats on the new ride! Check out some of the awesome things available to you at the Ford Owner site: http://owner.ford.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/HomePage You can download free copies of your Owner's Manual, get coupons for products and services, and make appointments for maintenance visits.

Crystal

Welcome.

Love the white.

Back