1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

New Member Please Help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Exploranger94, April 15, 2014.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. Exploranger94

Exploranger94 New Member

City, State:
    Townsend, MA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2002 Ford Explorer XLS
    Hey everybody, I'm new to this forum and just recently acquired a 2002 Ford Explorer XLS 5-speed with about 118k on it. As it sits now it is bone stock, it used to be my dad's daily driver. I am currently working on fixing it up, I plan on doing big things with it! I just bought a whole new suspension set up for it (Rancho quickLIFT). Was wondering about getting a spacer lift kit as well, if anyone knows where I can get my hands on a set of spacers for the 2002 XLS I would greatly appreciate that. Finally, I had a question about posting pictures I can't seem to find where to upload them and I'd like to document everything I do to it on this forum. Thanks again for your help everyone!

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. 1Aauto

1Aauto EF Vendor

City, State:
    mass
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    92 explorer
    Welcome to the site.

Tony