Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jamesfrasca, July 26, 2010.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. jamesfrasca

jamesfrasca New Member

City, State:
      Fayetteville, North Carolina
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '05 Sport Trac XLT
      Hey i just bought an '05 Explorer sport trac xlt. im loving every bit of it. It has a 6" Fabtech lift with 35's on 20's not my choice but thats what the previous owner had on there. It has a Yakima roof rack with two KC daylighters attached to it and two more mounted on the front grill. im looking for new tires and wheels to switch on it. i just dont know what to put on the truck. im also planning on converting it to a 4wd. if anyone has any ideas of where i should look for the wheels and or 4wd convert let me know.
      I hope to get out on the trails soon.
      THANKS

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Brooklyn, NY
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
      Welcome to this forum!