Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Discussion in 'Stock 2011 - 2019 Ford Explorer Discussion' started by 63MM, February 19, 2014.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. 63MM

63MM New Member

Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2014 Ford Explorer Sport
    Good Day All,

Have been lurking around this forum for the past couple weeks - I must say, what a knowledgeable and helpful bunch of people! I bit the bullet yesterday and swapped my 2012 Black Ford Edge Sport for a 2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport. Pick it up next week. While I know I will miss the look of the Edge - especially when the stock 22's are nice and shiny - I do look forward to some more room and some more power.

In addition to the silver Explorer, my wife drives a silver Acadia and I recently acquired 2002 BMW M3 convertible, also silver in colour. Yes, lots of silver in the family - not intentional I assure you, just seemed to happen that way.

Cheers.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. AZmom

AZmom Active Member

City, State:
    AZ
    2014 Sport
    Welcome!

You will love your Explorer

4. CDN_Explorer

CDN_Explorer Active Member

City, State:
    New Brunswick, Canada
    2011 Ford Explorer LTD
  5. 63MM

63MM New Member

2014 Ford Explorer Sport
    That is a great idea - thank your for the link. As soon as the snow gives me a little more room on my driveway I will do just that. This has been one serious winter here in southern Ontario!

6. zannism3

zannism3 New Member

City, State:
    BAYSIDE NY
    2014 FORD EXPLORER SPORT
    Congrats for the new Explorer. You will love it like I did one week ago... I bought it for my wife and my dd is an 2003 e46 m3 silver gray manual :salute: