New members to meet old dudes! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New members to meet old dudes!

Bruce you cant do that mate!

very seriously thinking about it... probably depends on what people are willing to pay for a unique explorer!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi guys, if the meet is still on I'm in!!

Hey guys,
If there's the chance of a meet going on I'd certainly like to join in.:thumbsup:

UK_Explorer... where did you get your lift kit from, I've got an ex the same but can't find a kit in the uk for love nor money!

Hi,

I had it imported from summitracing.com

Hi There,

Thanks, I'll look them up.
I managed to get 2" shackles from Kev.P and Wheels 'N' Parts in Arizona sent me some 3" maximum lift torsion keys.
Got them on at the moment; which is great, but i still want more ride height for my ground clearance and therefore larger diameter wheels.

Thanks again.

Hi
Yeah would be great to meet up with other Explorers, Bristol area good, my beast is always thirsty!!!!

Did this ever happen?

I'd be up for it too if we can get something up in the new year.

A few people on here not too far from me too.

Mike

Hi
Thanks for the message, no nothing came of it.
It would be great to meet up some time with other owners, I dont mind travelling.
How many might be interested do you reckon?
Martin

I am in, but will need a month or so to get my sheet together- she needs balljoints, a new hub (will change front pair), and some general tlc- as these last two years i have been working 6 days a week and sadly neglected my baby!
(BUT- i still kiss me air bags every day.........(I said air bags skuzzball)?)

Depending on when and where, I may be able to play out. It'd be good to meet some fellow masochists. GRoB.

Hey guys,

The perfect meet up is at the Ford Fair 2011...!!!

Just send howards your dosh then turn up for an excellent day out, and you also get to show off your pride and joys.

Even the wife enjoys it...

August 7th, Silverstone curcuit..

Hi
That sounds like a great idea.....we get to meet and make a day of it surrounded by loads of Fords!!!!.
Whats this about sending Howard dosh... let him buy his own gas!!

Howard's organising the tickets etc this year as we do a group booking.
Also you get to display your ex in the show area thrown in.

See thread Ford Fair 2011 in the uk owners forum.

It would be great to get as many ex's as we cannto turn up on the day.
The more the better.
Hopefully see you there..

any other meets planed i missed the ford fair this year but will be up for it next year

are you guys planning to have a stand at the ford fair 2012.

oh good it will give me a good chance to meet some of you,look forward to it.

HI all new to the site but owned my explorer for the last four years. Im up for a meet some place if I can afford the fuel

HI all new to the site but owned my explorer for the last four years. Im up for a meet some place if I can afford the fuel

where about's in somerset are you i get down to weston quite a bit if thats close maybe we could sort something out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Stig, I'm down near crewkerne but I can get to weston easily enough

Back