• Register Today It's free!

New Ranger model - the "Edge"

Carolina Express

Reaction score
City, State
North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT
I found a write up on www.pickuptruck.com about a new 2001 Ranger model named the "Edge". It's supposed to appeal to the younger crowd and comes in 4x4 or 4x2, with the ride height of the 4x2 the same as the 4wd model. Comes with the Vulcan 3.0 standard and the 4.0 SOHC optional. I must be young at heart, because it looks pretty cool the me! The 4x2 might be a good starting point for a pre-runner...

Article is at:
http://www.pickuptruck.com/html/2001/ford/ranger/edge.html

------------------
92 XLT
First On Race Day!

I like it as well, the front looks kinda like the styling of the 2001 explorer sport but I like the rest of this one. Dead Link Removed

Yes it looks like it was geared for Xer's but that comment on the 31yr group signing up for social security. What does that make me. Walking dead? Ford had better understand is that even though we "Boomers" are getting old. We still have a lot of money to spend. You know. I just recently realized that I made this money, and I really don't indent to save for my kids. I plan to spend it before I die. Hell the kids can do like me and make their own money. Dead Link Removed

------------------
Happy Wheelin'
Ray L.
97 XLT 4X4 4.0L SOHC
Dead Link Removed

Ray,

I think the "baby boomers pushing 60" was a little tongue in cheek - at least that's how I took it.

I spend money, also - I do my part for a
good economy! Have you seen that new SuperCrew??

My motto is: the more money I make, the more I can spend!!! Dead Link Removed

------------------
Scott
sjbosso@mindspring.com

Back