Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

new sport trac pics!

Discussion in '2001-2005 Explorer Sport Trac' started by LONO100, July 11, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. LONO100

LONO100 Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Bay Area CA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    03 sport trac XLT
  2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. MidnightRebel07

MidnightRebel07 Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Pittsburgh, Pa.
    2003 Explorer Sport Trac
    Awesome pictures man, I miss The west coast bad. I used to live in Oregon, Washington and Idaho, there's so many different types of trails and scenery out there unlike western Pa.. I know W.V. Is supposed to have some cool trails but haven't had a chance to get down there yet.

4. LONO100

LONO100 Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Bay Area CA
    03 sport trac XLT
    thanks rebel. yeah i heard wv has some great landscapes that look untouched. if you ever get out there, make sure you take plenty of pictures and post them. one of my favorite things about this forum are all the pics of everyone from all over the country. you see all kinds of new places out there with forum members exploring in their rides. me and my buddy's goal this summer is to do the sierra mountains, pismo beach, the redwoods and then take our trucks through the mojave desert all by the end of the year.