New to forum! Looking for answers lol | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New to forum! Looking for answers lol

ReamTeam

Reaction score
City, State
Uniontown PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Explorer RSC
I’m going to post under the 2000-2005 sport trac Explorer section with the details but glad places like this still exist so i can do my own research prior to listening to what a bunch of different mechanics tell and what codes show up when i officially get it looked at. But hello everyone! Please check my other post as mentioned above if your a mechanic or have exp with 2005 explorers.

Here’s a link to my in depth post / problem

05 ExplorerRSC shut off while driving, Turns-over but won’t stay on?!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum:chug:

It definitely does pay to be armed with knowledge before bringing vehicles in for service.

Haha yes it does but I’ve been looking through different threads and learned so much since discovering this website but now I’m confused on what it actually is but I’m still waiting for ppl to read my official post of my problem. But thank you for the welcome I’m actually going to add my links to this post so if people see this, like you for example could read my problem/troubleshoot post if you or anyone wants to ‍♂️.

here’s the link :

05 ExplorerRSC shut off while driving, Turns-over but won’t stay on?!

Welcome.

Back