Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

New to forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ANDERSEN, July 29, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. ANDERSEN

ANDERSEN New Member

City, State:
      HENDERSON, TX.
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '98 XLT
      Hi everyone new to forum. Im from Henderson, tx. I own a 98 XLT with the sohc 4.0l automatic transmission.
      Im currently having to replace my tranny which is what originally brought me to forum. Any local fellow members feel free to hit me up with locating new tranny and/or assistance in this project I would greatly appreciate it as I am low on funds and handicapped in left arm. Im not afraid to do the work just more difficult with my situation but doable. I have no experience whatsoever with ford explorer but used to be an avid Honda enthusiast back some years ago. I've done motor swaps and such in Honda's on my own with the assistance of a manual and the internet and have gotten a great sense of satisfaction for obstacles I have been able to overcome. Only thing now is im working with something a bit larger than a civic which somewhat intimidates me a bit and I currently have no fellow enthusiasts that could assist me in anyway. But ya know that's why I joined the forum look forward to meeting some great people and learning as much as I can and hope to be able to assist someone telse in the future as I gain more experience.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Brooklyn, NY
      88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
    4. 1Aauto

1Aauto EF Vendor

City, State:
      mass
      92 explorer
      Welcome to the site