New with questions

Dafnip

Reaction score
City, State
Burnaby
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT custom
Hello from Canada!!!

I was wondering if anyone can tell me where to find body kits for a 93 explorer? Website maybe that I could order online. Some pics so I can have a Idea what I could make my truck look like.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the best site on the planet!

I just got mine from 4wheelparts, but I don't know how the price compares. www.4wheelparts.com. Wait, are you talking lifting or lowering? Well, if are talking lifting, then you can check out pics from my site.

I think he's talking about ground effects and things of that nature...

yes I am talking more ground effects more then anything. I might lower my truck a bit, not lifting it for sure though. I just bought my first truck this week. A 93 x fully loaded with leather and sunroof. It is plain otherwise. I really want to get rid of the steel bumper and replace it with a body style bumper with side steps and rear bumper to match.

Originally posted by Dafnip
yes I am talking more ground effects more then anything. I might lower my truck a bit, not lifting it for sure though. I just bought my first truck this week. A 93 x fully loaded with leather and sunroof. It is plain otherwise. I really want to get rid of the steel bumper and replace it with a body style bumper with side steps and rear bumper to match.
For the front, you could grab a bumper from a 93- or 94 limited, and if you're looking for running boards, you have a fairly broad selection, just shop around.

Oh ya, now why didn't I think of that. Thanks

Lol ok now i feel really dumb. I have looked on e-bay and on the ford wrbsite. But can't find any 93 limited ground effects, bumpers, ect.

Anyone know where I could look?

Welcome to the site!

A bumper off a Limited should be too hard to find. I'll shoot you an e-mail. Good luck with the project!

Happy postin'!:)

~Tim

Back