• Register Today It's free!

Newbie - Sync 3 question

Elfiero

Reaction score
City, State
Golden valley, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Limited
A newbie here. I am one week into ownership of my 2017 limited ex. My last ex was an early 90s, I can’t remember the exact year. I guess I am coming out of an F150 that treated me good, it was just too darned big. I am still getting used to all the tech in this thing! I do have one question- is it possible to reset the home page of the sync3? I wish it was more like the sync2 I had in the truck.

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
I don't believe you can change the home page but then I've never checked the Owner's Manual to check that out. I know that you can't add wallpaper like with MFT. |Have you check to see if you have the latest version? SYNC 3 latest version

Peter

I haven't found anything in the manual for the sync3 in my 2018. I have read about cracks using some tool that plugs into one of the computers (I dont remember the name but I think it is fairly common in the car hack community). However, it only allows you to change the interface to some other models like the Mustang GT, F150 and some of the Lincoln interfaces. In effect, just changing the splash screen and the skin of the interface.

PS. It is Forscan. I saw it mentioned in another thread.

Back