NJ Sport 4.0

88vert

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
clinton,iowa
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 unlimited
I bought a eclipse deck from this guy,and he tells me this deck is 100%perfect,so I send him out 225 shipped to my door.Four days later I recieve this deck,minus the trim ring the wiring harness and the instruction booklet.So I e-mail him back and at first he tells me you have to buy the harness seperate (eclipse decks dont come with a harness)I say b.s. 600 dollar deck and no harness.2 days later he emails me and says he found it,I ask him about the other two items,he tells me he cannot find them,but by this time I am just happy to get the harness.I have this 225 deck that I bought and I cannot even tell if it works.Well I finally get the harness,but now I am on my string of 12 hour shifts at work so I have no time to install it,so I wait a week.Well this saturday was my day to install,I even called my local eclipse dealer for assitance on install.I hooked everything up and i can here it powering up,but nothing after that.I called eclipse back and they said 125 just to look.I e-mail Craig (NJ sport 4.0)and he says it must have been something I did,then he asks me why it took a week to install,and I told him I had to work.He told me there is nothing he can do that I am S.O.L. It just had to be something I did.Then I told him that if he would have sent the harness the first time I would have found out I got screwed alot sooner.Then after that his foul mouth got out of control.With deck and trim ring and gas to drive I am out 250.WARNING THIS GUY IS A SCAM STAY AWAY.Thanks for listening to me ramble.Brad in Iowa

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BRAD

YOU TALK OUT YOUR ASS .YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THE WIRES AND I SENT IT OVERNIGHT TO YOU BY AIRBORN SO DONT SAT ABOUT YOUR WORK AND ****.IT TAKE TEN MINS TO PUT IT IN IF YOU NO WHAT YOUR DOING ALL YOU NO HOW TO DO IS TALK **** .SORRY ALL FOR MY WORDS BUT NOW IM MAD AND HE TOLD THIS IS NOT THE LAST OF HIM

First you should go back to school and learn to spell,you had to know there was something wrong with that deck,and you treated me like ****.You told me everything came with the deck and you LIED!!!!You also said it worked 100% another lie.Like I said this guy is a total scam.PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THESE KIND OF LOSERS THAT ARE TRYING TO PAWN OFF JUNK.Brad in Iowa

BRAD

I GUESS YOUR **** OUT OF LUCK THEN !!!!! IF YOU WANT SEND BACK THE RADIO AND ILL SEND YOU BACK 125 AND ILL TRY TO GET IT FIXED FOR YOU THEN I WILL SEND IT BACK TOO YOU THEN YOU WILL PAY THE MONEY BACK THATS THE BEST ILL DO FOR YOU

Craig

Craig I think it might be the wiring harness,but I am not for sure.I am bidding on one now through e-bay item#1339452047 if you do not believe me.Do you know somebody cheaper than eclipse that works on these decks?I am just mad becase know I have no deck for my truck now.Brad

BRAD

CHECK ALL THE PLUG PUSH THEM IN AS YOU TRY TO GET IT TO WORK

wiring harness

I tried that it looks that wiring has been in and out of that deck alot of times,you can wiggle the wires in the harness and I know that is not good,becase if they are not making a complete direct connection it might not have enough to light up the face,I got the face to open,but I had to push the power and open button numerous times.The face opens in jerky movements.When I hit the key switch on my truck I can here the deck powering up,but I cannot really get anything after that.

PLUG

WHATS THE PRICE ON THE PLUG.. IF ITS NOT THAT HIGH ILL PAY FOR IT IF IT WORKS

The plug is 21 with shipping,But I am not for sure if that is it.I just dont want to give up on it that easy,I think it could be as easy as a new harness.Did you look at it on ebay?

eclipse deck

Hi Craig I got the harness today,I plugged it in and it works great,it fired right off.Sorry about alot of the B.S. But I was just mad that I had to put more money in a deck that was supposed to be ready to go.I have a extra 33 dollars on top of the 225 I paid,would you be willing to send me 15 dollars for my trouble?

BRAD

I WILL SEND YOU 20 BUCKS .AND IM SORRY BUT PLEASE TELL ALL THATS OUT THERE THAT IM NOT A BAD GUY ,BECAUSE EVER ONE THINKS THAT I AM AND IM NOT . PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR ADDY ONE MORE TIME SO I CAN THIS THIS MONEY OUT TO YOU THANKS AND SORRY FOR ALL THAT HAPPEN:D

eclipse deck

I just want to start out by saying i did overreact,and that Craig could just tell me to get lost,but he did not and I think that shows what kind of guy he is,and I also believe he did not know there was a problem with the deck,that wiring harness could have got messed up when he took it out,or when I was trying to install it.But that is all over with now and Craig gave me other options that he did not have to.The deck works great and I am happy:D Thanks alot Craig Brad in Iowa

Bump I just want to make sure everyone sees this.Thanks brad in iowa

one last time.Thanks Brad in Iowa

Craig why?

On march 25 Craig said he was going to send me 20 bucks to offset the price of the trim ring and wiring harness I had to buy when I got the deck.I am trying to be cool here.Craig if you had no intensions on sending the money then why did you say you would.I think I have been more than fair on this.

Trying to be nice and this is what I get:mad:

still waiting on my 20:(

Come on man hit me with the twenty:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cmon man 20 it up:(

Back