Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

njsjfonline of Torque converters and more..

Discussion in 'Transaction Feedback' started by Kris Guilbeaux, September 16, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Kris Guilbeaux

Kris Guilbeaux Elite Demon Secretary Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Austin,Tx
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      92 Nav, 99 Mounty, 98 Ex
      I just wanted to let everyone know that I bought a HD torque converter, Rebuild kit, two servo Pistons, and a shift kit from Sam. Sam, went the Extra mile to help me get the parts I needed to rebuild my faulty A4LD tranny. And his Prices were good as well.

My parts came in today and the tranny will be back together by Tomorrow night. I plan to install it Friday.

Thanks Again Sam.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Kris Guilbeaux

Kris Guilbeaux Elite Demon Secretary Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Austin,Tx
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      92 Nav, 99 Mounty, 98 Ex
      Thanks Again for the Quality parts. The Rebuilt Tranny is working great.

Thanks