• Register Today It's free!

no compass

Terry H

Reaction score
City, State
Ewing, NE
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
there probably is no good answer to this question or one that would satisfy my disappointment, but why is there no compass if you don't have MFT????:mad:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

terry, if you really need one, go to Dollar Tree and get an analog compass! That may be better if you really need it since it's analog, requiring no power, so in case if you are in the middle of nowhere and your car's electrical has problems.

Interesting issue- I tried about 4 of those compasses in my 2004 F150- none would work, apparently due to the electronics messing with them...

you're right Joe, I had them way back in the 90"s & they weren't to good. I bought a digital battery powered one that shuts down after 10 minutes in the same direction, 2 AAA batteries, we'll see how long I like this one. :D

I guess I haven't seen a speedo/dash view without the 2 MFT screens on either side. To me, this is like cruise control in this day and age, should be standard on lowest end model.

Because Ford wants you to have some Serious Explorations?

Unless you have 20" rims... :)

Back