1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

nor cal explorers. Rubicon!

Discussion in 'Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion' started by lifeguard379, July 15, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. lifeguard379

lifeguard379 Well-Known Member

City, State:
    sacremento,ca
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    93 eddie bauer 2 door
    I will be on the con tomorrow morning going in Wentworth springs and camp at Rubicon springs if anyone wants to join :)

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. LONO100

LONO100 Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Bay Area CA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    03 sport trac XLT
    nice! ill be in the tahoe area too (second weekend in a row) but my rig isnt set up at all for the rigors of the rubicon. ill be up toward genoa peak again hopefully, and maybe we will drive down to the barney riley trail, and then maybe set up camp at zephyr cove. not exactly the rubicon, but still fun. have a blast out there, maybe someday the stars will line up and i can get my hands on a decent crawler and meet you guys out there. dont forget to post pics!