Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Mount Vernon, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1st Gen XLT 4dr
Callsign
KG7VTT
Just found out that the forum now has groups enabled. Looks like a good place for everyone to see who is in the area at a quick glance. Click the link and then hit the join group link at the bottom.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/group.php?groupid=15

The main link for the Social Groups is in the "Quick Links" drop down menu on the navigation bar.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

<--Joined

Ryan

pfft!

I don't want to join any group that would have me as a member!:p:

FNG from FT Lewis, WA

Hey yall, I am stationedc here in Ft lewis, is there any events coming up? My wife and I would love to do some explorer camp outs or offroad runs if there is any out here.:salute:

Hey yall, I am stationedc here in Ft lewis, is there any events coming up? My wife and I would love to do some explorer camp outs or offroad runs if there is any out here.:salute:

We just done with one, maybe next time.
Keep a eye on this section of the forum

Another forum member and I went out today for a couple hours and played at Tahuya...its near by, and easy trails....we had fun.

Ryan

We just done with one, maybe next time.
Keep a eye on this section of the forum

Joe, how did you get home? You couldn't go down to 12 could you??

When we got to the top of Chinook, all the eastbound traffic was being stopped and the WSP said 123 was closed too.

I had to take a northern route:(

Just joined! Pretty stoked there's groups now.

Was looking at a bunch of photos of the Naches slide. Looks like thats going to take a while to clear.

Anyone thinking of doing any runs during thanksgiving week? I'm probably going to go explore the Greenwater area...I'm stuck at school in Pullman till then so I haven't been able to get out there much. Although, the rain has been making the dirt roads around here a sloppy mess bwahaha :D

When not in school, where is home?

Covington-Maplevalley area. But, I'm going to be In Quantico, Virginia for PLC all summer and after next year I'll be gettin' moved around quite a bit with the MC.:salute:

i joined, but i wont be offended if you boot me! still waiting to hear if i mightve met quals for the rollover posse!

Joined the group, although I'm in Idaho, I'm still NW!!

HOWDY!!
Where at in Idaho do you call home?

I live in Tacoma. I am a member of Pierce County Explorer Search & Rescue and Pierce County 4X4 Search & Rescue.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And the regional forums are back:bounce:

Back