November 2013 TOTM - "Favorite picture of your truck" | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

November 2013 TOTM - "Favorite picture of your truck"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might not have bought a Sport Trac if it wasn't for this forum and finding John's Trac. I certainly would have spent more money than necessary without this forum. Or maybe more accurately I wouldn't have spent any money without this forum. If I had gone to a shop and asked for parts to lift my Trac to fit 35s, I'd have been laughed out of the place. Now, I get questions about it all the time and I'm more than happy to point people to this forum.

564058_10101600935219830_1197072912_n.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

1175640_4755832712101_88707878_n_zps9e6f9508.jpg

There was a point while owning this truck that I thought about selling it instead of replacing the motor.. I'm glad I held on to it. Not only has it helped me learn how to maintain and repair my own vehicles it has brought me more friends and good times than I ever thought possible. The looks on peoples' faces when they see my Explorer will never get old.

My 03 Ford sport trac~ 20" lift on a sas dana 44 sitting on 37's

My 03 Ford sport trac~ 20" lift on a sas dana 44 sitting on 37's

Attachments

• IMG_20131118_105343.jpg
    IMG_20131118_105343.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 578

Looking GREAT!!!! Keep it up guys....We want to make this our biggest contest yet!!!

My favorite!

Explorer leading the way!

IMG_3018.jpg

Favorite shot of mine--well, used to be mine.

019.jpg

Isn't that the pic that got the cops called on you and a blub in the newspaper?

If so, that's a good story...

~Mark

Isn't that the pic that got the cops called on you and a blub in the newspaper?

If so, that's a good story...

~Mark

How could we forget that? :D

004-3.jpg

Haha, I like how you can tell that the writer was completely complexed on why someone would do that.

photo29_zps22ed21b6.jpg

recent photo, felt snow would be most appropriate right now

Tomorrow is the last day. We need more pictures!!!

Here is my submission. I ran the lime of of gas in the middle of a trail. I let it roll back and rest upon the base of a tree. We waited for what seemed like hours (it really was not) for gas. One of my favorite EF moments. I am thankful some great friends when to get my gas.

IMAG0877.jpg

IMAG0884.jpg

The whole reason we bought a third gen. Well, 2/3 of them anyways.

Sorry guys. This is the winner. If you don't have kids yet, you'll understand this photo a lot better when you do have kids.

IMG-20131117-000431_zpsc956f191.jpg

BUMP!!!!

Today is the last day for submissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back